Delicious...and whatever the french translation of delicious might be.
From Weight Watchers Online
* 2 medium onion(s), thinly sliced
* 4 Tbsp dry sherry, or nonalcoholic wine
* 4 cup fat-free beef broth
* 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
* 4 slice French bread
* 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese, such as Parmigiano-Reggiano
* Preheat oven to 350ºF. In a large saucepan, combine onions and sherry; sauté until onions are tender, about 6 minutes.
* Add broth and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
* Meanwhile, toast bread in oven until golden brown.
* Place one piece of toast into each of four bowls. Divide soup among bowls and top each with 1/2 tablespoon of grated cheese. Yields about 1 1/2 cups per serving.